tiistai 15. toukokuuta 2012

15052012

Hello! Bobby Green here, from Cairns, Australia. What an amazing time I've been having! Here, see the pictures.


I got to go on a bike ride!
The girls helped me with the climb just a bit.
On the beach! Kept wondering where the water is though..

And here it was! :)
There was some water on the beach too, I was just too afraid of the crocodiles to notice. These girls weren't afraid at all! How brave they are. They kept me safe too.



I also climbed to a tree. Almost entirely by myself.



This park was awesome! 

I was able to see so far..


These guys made me giggle a bit. Was cool to get my picture taken with them :)


I think these pictures tell you guys what a great time I had. And I was promised a flight on the first class! How awesome is that. Pretty sad to leave these lovely people, but it's time to move on.

And awesome news, my brother Bobby Pink has been found! He will tell us about his journey soon. Toodles! 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti